NHRMC GOOD FOR YOU 5K
This event is for the awesome NHRMC employees and their families!
HOW IT WORKS:
DATE:Anytime between Friday, June 5th and Sunday, June 7th at 11:59pmLOCATION:
- Register: Register any time before Sunday, June 7th by clicking on the red REGISTER NOW button.
- Get Ready: Take time to focus on you and your health by training for the 5K or 1 Mile.
- Run: Run or walk the distance you registered for at any time, any place (even a treadmill) between Friday, June 5th and Sunday, June 7th at 11:59pm.
- Submit Your Time: There are three ways to submit your finish time.
- Option 1: (This is the easiest way) Download the App called "IYR Virtual" on your phone. Note: IYR has a few Apps for race organizers, so be sure you download the one called IYR Virtual. When you run with your phone, you can set the App to track your run, and automatically upload your finish time to the race results. Make sure visit the Tracker section of the App when you're ready to run, and you click on "Ready for my Race."
- Option 2: Run with your Garmin, GPS, or Strava. Upload your results to the "IYR Virtual" App by selecting Tracker - Ready For My Race - Manual Entry.
- Option 3: Run on your own and upload your results with a picture of your finish time from your watch, MapMyRun, or Strava to the Google Form here: https://forms.gle/sbYtGs3bpC2UFFgH7
- Share Your Pictures: Be sure to take pictures of your run/walk and share them with us. We will be creating a Facebook album. Share pictures here: https://forms.gle/Xah2r1uQFFXt5ZEZA
Anywhere!ABOUT THE RACE:
The Good for You 5K is a corporate event for New Hanover Regional Medical Center employees and their families to promote healthy living, and for employees to take time to focus on their health and wellbeing.
The 2020 event is now a virtual race.